Slideshows are a great way to create informative presentations or showcase a particular event or trip. But there’s more to a good slideshow than simply stringing together a series of images or photos – and the right tools can go a long way to improving yours.
With Movavi Slideshow Creator you will have a specialized slideshow maker at your fingertips. Not only is it designed to be easy to use, but it also includes every single feature that you could possibly need to create an impressive and spectacular slideshow.
Simple and User-Friendly
Make no mistake, you won’t have to jump through any hoops when using Movavi Slideshow Creator – nor will you need any special skills. Instead you can start by simply adding the media files that you want to use and then arranging them in slides by dragging and dropping them in place. After that you can adjust the properties of the slideshow to set up the slide duration and other parameters as required.
As you can see it really is straightforward – and the same can be said of its other features as well. When you tap into them you can really start to add some polish to your slideshow by using Movavi Slideshow Creator to:
- Choose from over 90 different animated transitions to insert between slides to link them together so that they flow seamlessly from one to the next.
- Add background music to accompany your slideshow and set it up to automatically adjust the slide duration based on the tempo of the music.
- Insert text fields in various styles and customize their appearance to create unique-looking captions, watermarks, titles or subtitles.
- Apply various types of filters and special effects to transform the visual appearance and add atmosphere to the slideshow.
- Enhance the quality of photos and videos in your slideshow with a single click or by manually adjusting the color settings.
- Include a voiceover as part of your slideshow by recording it on the spot with a microphone.
- Split the slideshow into multiple parts to get rid of any unnecessary segments or rotate certain frames as required.
With so many different tools available, you should have no problem creating exactly the kind of slideshow you want when you use Movavi Slideshow Creator. Assuming you already have the photos (and other media files) that you want to use – why not get started immediately and create your very first slideshow right now?